Angular 1 vs Angular 2+ - Comparing Examples to Learn Angular 2+
Since the release of Angular 2 Final I've been slowly going through my Angular 1 tutorials and converting them to Angular 2, both to help me learn the new Ng2 framework as well as share the code with other developers. I find the best way to learn new technologies by building practical real world examples with them, this way I can see all the pieces working together in the context of an real application which helps me understand and remember what I'm learning.
I thought it might be helpful to be able to quickly jump between the different versions of matching examples to compare how some of the same problems can be solved with Angular 1 vs Angular 2+.
Angular 1 vs Angular 2+ Comparison
Below are links to each of the posts that I've converted so far to make it easy for developers that are looking at upgrading an application from Angular 1 or would like to learn Angular 2+ after already having learnt Angular 1.
Subscribe or Follow Me For Updates
Subscribe to my YouTube channel or follow me on Twitter, Facebook or GitHub to be notified when I post new content.
- Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/jason_watmore
- Subscribe on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/JasonWatmore
- Follow me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/JasonWatmoreBlog
- Follow me on GitHub at https://github.com/cornflourblue
- Feed formats available: RSS, Atom, JSON
Other than coding...
I'm currently attempting to travel around Australia by motorcycle with my wife Tina on a pair of Royal Enfield Himalayans. You can follow our adventures on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook.
- Subscribe on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/TinaAndJason
- Follow us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/tinaandjason
- Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TinaAndJasonVlog
- Visit our website at https://tinaandjason.com.au
Need Some AngularJS Help?
Search fiverr to find help quickly from experienced AngularJS developers.